congrats! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Well i usually do the "yeah baby yeah" when Rye Cove beats a LPD team which isn't often, but I got a different reason today. My wife had a BABY! A 7 pounds 3 ounce boy!. The baby and mama are doing fine! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
congrats! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Congratulations!!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Congrats to another War Eagle in the nest. But, will he be a lineman, or skill position?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Congrats! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Congrats!!![]()
Congrads!!!!!![]()
[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]
Congrats man!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Congrats and I hope you don't like sleep, because, IT IS OVER [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Just playing Congrats buddy!!!
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks